Get your project started
ENGINEERING & INSIDE PLANT
We provide end-to-end inside plant solutions for wireless and wireline technology environments. We can build-out entire commercial buildings, central office and data center environments, from the design and planning stages all the way through to equipment installation and commissioning. We know that developing a communications network is a significant investment and that you need implementation to go according to plan. After we successfully complete your project, our technicians can provide ongoing care and maintenance for your facility and networks.
WYCO brings the technological know-how, quality and integrity to your projects, both large and small. Our engineers bring decades of experience to the design, engineering and implementation of advanced telecommunications projects. WYCO is the perfect source for all of your engineering needs.
- Electrical Engineering
- Site Surveys
- RF Inbuilding Design
- Fiber Route Design
- GIS Mapping
- FTTx Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Field Inspection
- Network system architecture, engineering, installation & commissioning
- Project & Construction Management
- Rural Utility Service (RUS)
- CAD Drafting Support on Various Platforms
- Photos & 3D Simulations
- Zoning, Construction, and As Built Drawings
- Structural Analysis
- Grading & Drainage
- FAA 1A & 2C Letters
- Infrastructure design
Wireless Small Cell/DAS
The data demands on mobile networks have increased at such an alarming rate that the need to offload macro sites onto small cell and distributed antenna system (DAS) networks is required to meet consumer demands. Every U.S. wireless carrier is in the process of modernizing their networks in order to provide consumers with the needed bandwidth and capacity to support the data and video use on smart devices.
In nearly every case today, the upgrade requires three components: new antenna and lines, new base station equipment, and increased connectivity which is accomplished by microwave backhaul or fiber to the site (FTTx). These are all core services of WYCO’s construction group.
From new site builds to rooftop installations, full tower construction to overlays or antenna modifications, WYCO provides the project managers, site supervisors, civil, electrical and tower crews with the expertise to execute with the safety and quality our clients expect. You will benefit from our top notch industry experts who provide turnkey services while focusing on safety and quality. A valued, engineered and installed network will provide a flexible and cost effective deployment for your company.
We offer a turnkey Small Cell and DAS solution that will help your company grow.
WYCO provides the following solutions:
- Overall Project Management
- Installation of Radios and Antennas along with all associated plumbing
- System Testing and Turn-up
- PIM/Sweep Testing
- 24/7 Maintenance and Repair
- Cell Site Implementation
- Coordination of Telco & Power Installation
- Equipment Ordering
- Tower Erection
- Rooftop/Water Tank Installations
- Microwave Backhaul
- FTTx Installation and Testing
- DAS Implementation
- Power Plant Upgrades
- Generator Installs
- Equipment Decommissioning
- Tower Mapping
WYCO’s Small Cell group is qualified to work for:
- American Tower Corporation
- Crown Castle International
- Extenet Systems
- General Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering
- Zayo Group
WIRELINE OUTSIDE PLANT
WYCO’s management team has been building networks for over 30 years and many of our project supervisors have over 20 years experience. WYCO can provide a modified turnkey solution and/or labor only construction services. We have the unique ability to deliver a wide range of network construction projects.
As a true turnkey provider, we can execute on all stages of the project cycle including:
- Engineering and Design
- Program and Project Management
- Network and Civil construction
- Construction Management/Inspection
- Directional Drilling, Plow, Trench and Aerial Installation
- Change management: moves, adds, changes
- 24/7 on call emergency response
- Lifecycle network maintenance
Fiber Placement Underground
WYCO’s underground teams are provided with a fleet of the most up to date equipment in various underground placement methods (plow, trench, pneumatic boring, and directional drilling). Each of our crews are supported with the necessary support crews to provide tie-ins, vaults, fiber pulling and complete restoration. All working to keep your project on-time and within budget.
Fiber Placement Aerial
Our aerial operation, much like our underground operation, is provided with a fleet of equipment. We can provide strand installation, overlashing, and ADSS installation. Our team is trained in proper NESC installation methods to ensure proper placement of all hardware within the established guidelines. We work with the pole owners to ensure we are following their processes.
WYCO has recruited and retained a staff of highly trained and experienced technicians that are certified to install state of the art fiber optic cabling systems. Each project is completed in a timely fashion, neatly dressed, properly labeled, and tested.
Splicing Services Include:
- Traditional Network Topologies
- 24/7 Maintenance and Repair (800) 811-9271
Wyco’s, In-House Real Estate Division handles a variety of Site Acquisition and Leasing Services. Our team is highly experienced and comes highly recommended by the Jurisdictions and clients we serve.
- Site Procurement & Leasing
- Access FCC Compliance
- A&E Design Services Coordination
- Title Review
- Zoning Analysis & Representation
- Project Management
- Easement Procurement
- Right-of-Way, Railroad, and Easement Permitting and Acquisition
- Utility Company Co-Location Negotiation
- FCC Compliance
- Right-of-Way Procurement
- Right-of- Way Survey
Our Electrical department has experts who can professionally design plans tailored to your project’s needs.
- Commercial and Industrial
- High Voltage Construction
- Service and Maintenance
- Fleet Resources
- Energy and Sustainability
Servicing Colorado and others for the past 20 years, our Traffic Control department has experts who can professionally design traffic control plans tailored to your project’s needs.
- Traffic Plans
- Spotting/ Pedestrian Assistance
- Set Up/Maintenance/Take Down
- Supervisors (TCS Certaified)
- Delivery/Pick Up
- Rolling Slowdowns